Jules Destrooper (Gravestraat 5, 8647 Lo) handles your personal details with care. We make every effort to guarantee the reliability, security and integrity of the data we have collected.
We protect your privacy in the following ways:
- Your personal details will not be given, sold or disposed of to third parties under any circumstances. We will only make them available to third parties that are involved in processing your order (such as the courier company).
- Your details are stored safely in a database not accessible to the public.
- Your transaction data are sent over the internet in encrypted form to protect them against hackers.
- As a customer you may receive a number of selected promotional e-mails about the range of products available from Jules Destrooper. If you want to stop receiving e-mails from Jules Destrooper, you can unsubscribe easily at any time by clicking the unsubscribe link at the bottom of each e-mail or by sending an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org. We will then stop sending you mailings and newsletters.
- If you have given us your telephone number, we will only contact you by telephone if this is necessary to give you information on the questions or orders you have sent us.
- If you have given us your mobile number via the web, we will only send you text messages (SMS/MMS/ed) if this is necessary to give you information on the questions or orders you have sent us.
On the forms on our website we always indicate which fields are mandatory and which fields are optional. We will not use your details to contact you for other purposes without your permission.
If you place an order with Jules Destrooper, we may ask you for the following information:
- Your name, address and telephone number. We use this information to deliver your product correctly.
- Your e-mail address, so that we can keep you up to date with the progress of your order.
- Payment information, such as your credit card or bank account number. We use this information to complete your order securely.
If there are errors in the address, invoicing or other personal details, Jules Destrooper cannot be held liable for the inability to fulfil its obligations (for example delivery or notification). You are responsible for the confidentiality of the password linked to your user profile. If you are under 18, you may only use this website if a parent or guardian has given his consent.
Deleting or changing data
Do you want to view your data? Or do you want Jules Destrooper to delete your data from its system or change them? Submit your request by e-mail to email@example.com, and we will deal with this quickly.
Jules Destrooper has taken the necessary measures to prevent the loss, unlawful use or the change of information that we receive on this site and to allow payments to be made in a secure manner.
Using SSL (secure server), the transaction data are sent over the internet in encrypted form. You do not require any special software to pay with SSL.
If you place an online order on this site and choose to pay online by Visa, Master Card or Eurocard, you will be asked to indicate your card number. The transaction will be processed by certified payment provider Ogone, who guarantees that your transaction is 100% safe. The employees of Jules Destrooper will not see your credit card number. This website contains links to other sites that are not part of Jules Destrooper. Jules Destrooper is therefore not liable for the way in which these other internet sites deal with the privacy of their visitors.
lf you have any questions about the use of your data or about the security of this website, please contact us using the contact form on this website.